The Club has taken many measures to pursue our mission of to provide premier Golf, Yachting, Recreation and Dining services in a friendly manner that exceeds the expectations of members, guests and visitors always.
Hygiene, Health & Safety are two areas that have achieved high level of recognition.
Hygiene Conscious Establishment Certificate
In line with the Club's ongoing effort to attain the highest international standards of hygiene, the Club invited an independent hygiene consulting company to conduct surprise audits at all our restaurants. The result? The Club was recently awarded the Hygiene Conscious Establishment Certificate. But then, we always serve members with a clean conscience!
The Club invited the Occupational Safety & Health Council (OSHC) to conduct an independent safety audit to evaluate the effectiveness, efficiency and reliability of the Club's Safety Management System.
A report compiled by OSHC made the following positive comments:
- Club management is committed to improving its Safety Management System, ensuring the occupational safety and health of employees is in line with the legislative requirements.
- The Club has established new safety policies and procedures as result.
- Where issues have arisen, the Club has taken steps to effectively resolve safety and health problems in different departments and communicate safety information properly.
- A comprehensive programme covering a range of emergency situations has been identified.
5 Gold Anchors
The Gold Anchor Award scheme is equivalent to the "star" rating system in the hotel industry. Five gold anchors are conferred to our Marina from The Yacht Harbour Association for achievement in assessed areas, including layout, services, health and safety, and environmental conservation, which recognises our Marina as a top-level club in the world.
- South China's Top Ten Golf Club 2006-2007
- China 18 Signature Holes - Hole 3 2005
- The Best Culinary Golf Club 2005
- Panda Award 2005
- Caring Company 2004/5