Main Golf Course (18 holes)Thank you for your interest in playing golf at The Clearwater Bay Golf & Country Club.
Visitors are welcome to play on WEEKDAY MORNINGS (except Hong Kong Public Holidays) with tee-off time from 9:30am to 11:30am.
The rates for Local and Overseas Visitors are as follows:
|Month||Green Fee *
Per Local Visitor †
|Green Fee *
Per Overseas Visitor ‡
|Sept - May||HK$1,800||HK$2,000|
|Jun - Aug||HK$1,600||HK$1,800|
* Green Fee including golf cart
† Local Visitor holding Hong Kong ID Card
‡ Overseas Visitor holding Overseas Passport
|Golf Clubs Hires||HK$500/Set|
Conditions of Play
- All players must possess a USGA handicap index lower than:
Men - 36.4 & Ladies – 40.4.
- Speed of play shall conform to the guideline of 4:00 hours maximum for 18 holes.
- Valid handicap certificate (dated within 6 months to the date of play) must be produced upon registration.
- All payment must be settled upon registration.
- All bookings will be confirmed 3 days in advance by email.
- The club does not issue any rain-check or refund of green fee and rental fee once you have started playing.
- The club accepts all major credit card and cash for payment.
- All golfers are required to dress in proper golfing attire while on the golf course, practice facilities and club house. For details, please visit: http://www.cwbgolf.org/public/golf_dress_code.aspx
- No golfer under the age of 18 shall be permitted to drive a golf cart.
- Golfer under the age of 16 must be accommodated by an adult playing in the same flight.
- No followers are allowed on the course and practice facilities.
- The course is offered on the understanding that maintenance works may be carried out.
- All cancellation must be made in writing 24 hours in advance, otherwise, future booking may not be accepted for the next 6 months.
- Handicap certificate provided would not be kept for future booking.
- All conditions of play, terms & conditions and fees are subject to change without prior notice.
The Clearwater Bay Golf & Country Club, its representatives and employees will not be responsible for any liability whatsoever arising out of any accident or injury to participants (including golf cart usage, whether the person being the driver or the passenger) or to any other person or for loss of or damage to any property anywhere within The Clearwater Bay Golf & Country Club or any other venues in connection with The Clearwater Bay Golf & Country Club.