No vacancies at the moment.
Assistant Programme & Events Officer (Sports & Recreation Department)
- Plan and organize Sports & Recreation programmes & events
- Handle programme enrolments and enquiries
- Prepare event materials including posters, enrolment forms and notices etc.
- Ensure work procedures run smoothly and offer ideas on improvements if necessary
- Tertiary education with 2 year’s experience in hospitality, facility/estate management or sports and recreation management
- Hardworking, passionate, responsible, courteous and customer service oriented
- Excellent team player
- Good command of spoken English and Cantonese
- Good knowledge in MS Office applications
- Immediate availability will be advantageous