Green Fee for Local & Overseas Visitors
Visitors are welcome to play on WEEKDAY MORNINGS (except Hong Kong Public Holidays & Wednesday) with tee-off time from 9:30am to 11:30am. Please find the booking form here.
Green Fee for Local and Overseas Visitors
Green Fee (Including Golf Cart and Driving Range) per Local Visitor (Holding Hong Kong ID Card)
Sep – May HK$1,900
Jun – Aug HK$1,600
Green Fee (Including Golf Cart and Driving Range) per Overseas Visitor (Holding Oversea Passport)
Sep – May HK$2,200
Jun – Aug HK$2,000
Rental – Advance booking is required
Golf Clubs Set HK$500/Set
Golf Shoes HK$80/pair
Conditions of Play
- All players must possess a USGA handicap index lower than: Men · 36.4 & Ladies · 40.4.
- Speed of play shall conform to the guideline of 4:00 hours maximum for 18 holes.
Terms & conditions
- Current year handicap certificate must be produced upon registration.
- All payment must be settled upon registration.
- All bookings will be confirmed 3 days in advance by email.
- The club does not issue any rain-check or refund of green fee and rental fee once you have start playing.
- The club accepts all major credit card and cash.
- All golfers are required to dress in proper golfing attire while on the golf course, practice facilities and club house.
- No golfer under the age of 18 shall be permitted to drive a golf cart.
- Golfer under the age of 16 must be accommodated by an adult playing in the same flight.
- No followers are allowed on the course and practice facilities.
- The course is offered on the understanding that maintenance works may be carried out.
- Cancellation must be send in writing 48 hours in advance, otherwise, future booking would not be accepted for the next 6 months.
- All conditions of play, terms & conditions and fees are subject to change without prior notice.
- Handicap certificate provided would not be kept for future booking.
- With effect from 1 January 2017, golfers who wish to operate a golf cart at the Golf Club shall declare their status in possession of a full driving licence in Hong Kong. Under the Road Traffic (Village Vehicles) Regulations (Cap. 374N), any person who wishes to operate a golf cart must hold a valid Hong Kong driving licence. Local visitors (HKID card holder) must hold a valid Hong Kong driving licence. Overseas visitors to Hong Kong (visitors mean that their stay in Hong Kong will not exceed 12 months) may drive a golf cart with a valid international driving permit or domestic driving permit/licence, provided that they are 18 years and above. All visitors must present their permit/licence each time upon check-in. No driving licence record will be held for future use.
Disclaimer: The Clearwater Bay Golf & Country Club, its representatives and employees will not be responsible for any liability whatsoever arising out of any accident or injury to participants (including golf cart usage, whether the person being the driver or the passenger) or to any other person or for loss of or damage to any property anywhere within The Clearwater Bay Golf & Country Club or any other venues in connection with The Clearwater Bay Golf & Country Club.